At CBX Roofs, we understand just how important it is to maintain strong and durable building infrastructure. It’s a matter of safety as much as aesthetics. Not only that, but poor quality or damaged roofs can result in unforeseen expenses as time goes by.
What We Handle
We can take care of damage to both low slope and steep slope roofs in virtually any configuration or style.
There are five primary causes of roof damage. These include:
- Improper Maintenance – It’s important to check your roof regularly for damage. This is especially true for properties with little or no slope. Minor damage, over time, can develop into a lot of problems.
- Hail & Wind Damage – In areas like Idaho Falls, roofers are often needed to repair the damage caused by our strong, sometimes overwhelming hail and wind storms. Strong winds can weaken shingles, loosen nails, and tear up various other roofing materials while strong hail can bruise and take years of life off of the shingles. When this happens, our Idaho Falls roofing services can tighten everything down and make your roof secure.
- Ice Damage – One reason our services are so valuable is because of the damage that ice and snow can take on roofs of all kinds, and with the long, harsh winters in Idaho Falls, roof repair is often in high demand. That fluffy snow on your roof doesn’t usually last long, often quickly melting into shingles and flashing, and then refreezing. When this happens, these structures shift and weaken.
- Damage From Other Weather Conditions – Even “mild” weather conditions can result in damage to your roof over time, as direct exposure to UV light can result in roof deterioration, especially for asphalt shingles.
- Poor Installation – If your roof wasn’t installed properly, or you’ve had repair services that were simply low in quality, our Idaho Falls roofing services can bring it up to its optimum state.
Columbia Basin Exteriors can take care of damage resulting from any of the above factors. We repair roofs comprised of many different materials, such as:
How We Work
If your roof has undergone damage, for whatever reason, contact your insurance provider immediately to go over what your plan covers. We can meet up with your insurance adjusted to make sure that all damage is properly documented. Then, we can work with your insurance provider, so that you can get the most out of your plan.
Why Choose Columbia Basin Exteriors For Your Utah Roofing Services?
Columbia Basin Exteriors are the Utah roofing contractors you can rely on. We provide roofing services and products to both commercial and residential properties. We like to walk away from our projects with a sense of pride, having completed them with proficiency.
Our time working on roofs of all kinds has given us the experience we need to know how to approach virtually any project. We work as a team to complete the job in a safe and efficient manner, combining tried and true roofing methods with innovative approaches when necessary.
Don’t settle for sub-par roofing services or products. Contact Columbia Basin Exteriors today!